Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Book Reviews on “The Power of Positive Thinking”


I am very thankful my brother-in-law gave me this book. I rarely, if ever, write reviews, but this book as impacted me and helped me in a significant way I really want to share some thought regarding this book “The Power of Positive Thinking” by Norman Vincent Peale.

Happiness is core desire of everyone, but it is difficult to fulfill as unhappiness is a common state of our mind. If you are feeling a lack of peace, unhappiness, feel lost, or dissatisfied with yourself or your life I would recommend this book. Whether you believe it or not… my opinion is if you are open minded and willing to look at yourself you will walk away after this book. To obtain possible answer to some of the problem and truly makes you feel like there is someone behind you.
                                                                        
This book mainly tells about attitude, integrity, faith, positive thinking, techniques, and creating solutions to achieve everlasting happiness and success. It is so encouraging plus stimulating our thinking into practical to adopt happiness in my life. However, it is not an overnight life changing book. But I can tell you that if you can practice it is worth to make a difference in your life.
Please note that you can always take something from good-intentioned-advice from anyone. You may not agree with everything anyone says, but there is something to be said about learning from others.  

Thanking You


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews on “The Power of Positive Thinking”

I am very thankful my brother-in-law gave me this book. I rarely, if ever, write reviews, but this book as impacted me and helped me in a ...