Monday, November 13, 2017

Just My Thought

I don’t do the things blindly. 
Because I know every action has its own reaction. 
I know who am I? 
Because I never change easily. 
I never neglect other’s feelings.
Because I know they have a heart to think like me.
I never think badly on others.
Because all the individuals are bound with their own perceptions.
I always respect all individuals’ decision.
Because everyone has their own right to decide on their life.
I never tell that you will deserve much more than me.
Because it is all depend on our faith and our own course of life.
Never hurt and never show fake things to treat people.
Because they can't do anything at the end of the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews on “The Power of Positive Thinking”

I am very thankful my brother-in-law gave me this book. I rarely, if ever, write reviews, but this book as impacted me and helped me in a ...