Friday, May 13, 2016

THANK YOU MESSAGE TO MY TEACHER


The day I land up in this beautiful world of happiness, I am so vulnerable to any kind. In that vulnerable state where I am struggling to recognize myself to the beautiful world, there are a few who stand by me. These people can be a parent, teacher, brother and sister.
Graduation Day
I always consider my mother as the first teacher for me; the next one is the teacher who had taken up the task of educating and guiding me throughout my life. Today, I honor my teachers who have in one way or another, played a part in shaping my life.
I found a teacher is more than an educator. A teacher can play the roles of parents, friends, brothers and sister. Therefore, I can say a teacher are everything. When I recollect my life in schools and college, I am not able to say how many times I have gone to my teacher for help. But, I can assure you more than a thousand times. 
Class Hour
Today I would like to honor you for everything done for me. You have always been there for me and you never failed in any way. You have accepted my failings with good humor. You have always forgiven me for many mistakes and you never turned away without helping me. So, I honor you for being a wonderful people that you have been, that you are, that you always will be. 
You have been all things to me. You have been a friend, relatives, a counselor, a mentor, a guide, an educator. You have shown me by example the way to lead my life as I continue my journey towards life. And you are driving force in my life. Thank you my dear teacher for your love and care. 

“A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning”
       ~ Brad Henry

Royal Thimphu College 

1 comment:

Book Reviews on “The Power of Positive Thinking”

I am very thankful my brother-in-law gave me this book. I rarely, if ever, write reviews, but this book as impacted me and helped me in a ...