Sunday, May 15, 2016

SCRUTINIZING MY DESTINY

After graduating from Royal Thimphu College on July 2015, I enter into the job market with full hope and aspiration. I never look back what others talk about job market rather I moved forward to my future. Before applying in any job be it in government, corporate or private sector I started joining tuition classes for the RCSC Preliminary exam.
College Days
 On August 9, 2015 exactly one month of preparation, I applied for the PE exam. The gap between PE and RCSC exam is very important for us to make decisions of our life; whether you can do best in exam or not? For instance, if your decision is wrong, the opportunity cost related with your decision will be less. Regarding myself, I used trade off not because I am poor in decision-making; rather I had full hope to cross the benchmark in both exams.

After waiting for 2 months, the result declared on December 9, but it pushed up my blood pressure for a while. Anyway, I appreciated myself for what I did because the result was not bad as that. But I draw three conclusions from my RCSC result:
i.                   May be I am not the right person to be good civil servant
ii.                 May be I am not capable
iii.              May be it it decided by my karmic
As I am a man of words I never got de-motivate with my result rather I moved forward with much more confidence and aspiration. That was the day when I received calls from Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan for my final interview for final selection for the post of Internal Auditor.
With my Friend Sangay 
On January 25, I got call from my friends saying that I got selected as internal auditor. That was the day where my career begins with lots of wishes from my parents, teacher, relatives and friends for my first and new career as Auditor.
February 1st 2016 is very important day in my life, as it is a day where my career begins in the corporate sector as auditor. The first day of my career went so smoothly and got lots of positive energy from Chief Executive Officer Dasho Namgay Lhendrup, Executive Director Mr. Sonam Dorji and Mr. Tshewang Jigme head of HR. I felt a bit proud of myself being selected from 560 graduates as Internal Auditor in one of a renowned company.
For at round one month we divided into group as per the program schedule prescribed by the Head of HR where we got opportunities to learn about various products and its core process from various heads of department. So, I want to thank them for being so passion and helpful.
After College
International we celebrate April 1st as fools’ day where we play with our friends calling April fool to each other by making fun. However, on that day I received an appointment letter as Branch Manager. I thought my friends might be kidding, but when I read, it was sealed and signed by Chief Executive Officer. The day after I received the appointment letter from company I move towards my destination.
After three days due to pray and wishes of my parents, families and relatives I reached at my work place without any problem. On one of auspicious day, I joined the office by praying to all my Gurus and lord for their blessing and guidance in order to fulfilled my vision and mission.
Today I am working as Branch Manager here at Pemagatshel with full of positive energy by rendering insurance services to all general public. Hope everyone here will treat me well and support to reach my destiny.

“Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
― William Jennings Bryan



4 comments:

  1. Only few people tends to reflect on their reflection with this attitude.. heads off to you my friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment la....moreover I feel guilty when someone like read disorder post la. Anyway thank you again la

      Delete
    2. what do you mean " read disorder"

      Delete
    3. I means my English is not that good as your la. There are many mistakes in my post therefore, i am saying disorder post la. Anyway thank for you comment la

      Delete

Book Reviews on “The Power of Positive Thinking”

I am very thankful my brother-in-law gave me this book. I rarely, if ever, write reviews, but this book as impacted me and helped me in a ...