Friday, October 28, 2016

WINNERS OF BABU ROLLING TROPHY 2016

Our Motto: “United we stand, divided we fall”
It was honor to be part of Rolling Trophy at Pemagatshel District, 2016.  I know I was and am fan of Lionel Messi but my dream to be the footballer remains just a dream forever.  However, I am always glad to be part of it from early school time to college and even at workplace. Today let me share some moments of Babu Rolling Trophy 2016, the event organized by Yurung Central School. For reader’s information, let me share the objectives of Babu Rolling Trophy which was posted on social media Facebook. And it is as follows:
  1. Commemorate three auspicious Tendrel of 2016
  2. Pay tribute to late Dasho Babu Tashi, the founder of the school
  3. Bring together, established and widen community bond
  4. Promote active lifestyle
Personally, I found the objectives of organizing Babu Rolling Trophy were so special and dedicated to all important people. We were reminded to make a tribute to remember their special contribution in the service of tsa-wa-sum. I am here to appreciate school management team and sports coordinator for organizing such tournament and I will be glad to see similar events in the future too. There were good numbers of teams and among them; Corporateion United was one of it.  Our team Corporation United was comprised of all staffs from corporate sectors and other private sectors under Pemagatshel District. Generally, we can accept that it is difficult to cooperate each other since we are from different organizations, but fortunately we could do it. It was miracle.  How? That was mainly because of the good intention of all to be part of the team. So I appreciated what we had done. And we had reaped the fruit of our hard work and cooperation. Having said that, if I was given chance to share some feedback to organizer for your future benefit, I would have shared as following;
  1. Overall management was up to mark.
  2. Although, referees had done their best, but for some cases, I found some of the referees did not exercise some of the important rules of football. So, I would suggest why not organizer can select permanent referees throughout the game in order to reduce the partiality and other inconveniences.
  3. To motivate individual performance on game, the organizer should have taken effort on individual’s prize
  4. It would have been convenient if the organizer had distributed all rules and regulation during team manager meeting.
Above feedback are just my general observation seen during the tournament. Hope organizer will take it in positive way for a future tournament. Whatsoever, I am glad to share that my team Corporation United came as the winner of Babu Rolling Trophy 2016 with the cash price of Nu. 25000.00. We would like to thanks the organizer, our sponsors, supporters and my team members for making up and achieving our team goal. Always hoping the same spirit in the near future.

 “It doesn’t take strength to win. It takes the true heart of the team to win.” Emily Voyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews on “The Power of Positive Thinking”

I am very thankful my brother-in-law gave me this book. I rarely, if ever, write reviews, but this book as impacted me and helped me in a ...